Reference to sizes:
Chinese Imperial (Est, adult up to 6 lbs)
Imperials (Est. adult 6.8 to 8.8 lbs)
Small standard to Standard (8.9 and Up )
All pups will come with :Sales contracts for your records. All Pups will have up to date Vaccination record with dates and ages they where wormed, Sample bag of Kibble to take home, puppy care instructions (By email), Health Guarantee on all Pups, toys, baby blanket, puppy pee pad, and few other surprises. All Buyers will get weekly Photo & weight updates by email till your puppy is ready to come home, And Finally all buyers will have me available for the life of your puppy for any questions or support you may need...I have been here for more than 25 years, and I have No plans of going anywhere,lol
All our puppies sold are sent home with the Following:
(1) List of Medical Treatment /Vaccinations & Worming Received since birth:
Worming dates ( we worm all our puppies at: 2,4, 6, and 8 wks.) see info listed below on parasites!!! This is to help the new owners understand all about de-worming.
Vaccinations : (Note Changes 7-23-10) Puppy must be 1lb 6oz. and at least at 8 weeks old if not they must wait until they reach this weight before getting their first shot. Breeder must provide this 1st. shot 1 week prior before the puppy is taken home. Puppy may not be taken before 8-9 weeks of age. All Puppy shots must be followed and Completed once in their new home. (2) Buyer will receive a Nice puppy packet for record keeping, coupons, information and more!
(3)( effective July 01, 2012) AKC-REGISTRATION All Registration Fee's are charged at the time of purchase of your puppy if you ask to have AKC papers (30.00 AKC Current Fee) This Fee is in addition to the purchase price and Not part of the sale price posted.. For Buyers who purchased with papers"All Registration Certificates shall be mailed from AKC to the buyer once all Contract terms are met (Such as Spay and Neuter).. If you have Purchased Full papers on your New AKC Pet and Paid the registration fee to the seller the registration shall be completed within 2 days from the date you have Picked up your puppy and signed your AKC Applications and buyer has Named said puppy, then you will receive your papers from AKC within 7- 15 days from AKC.
(4) Also 2 free puppy training Pad.
(5) Buyer will receive a Nice Printed Bill Of Sale upon receipt of their Holding fee, it will list the puppies Litter Application Number if purchased with AKC, terms of sale, Price, D.O.B. Puppy & Dam name , Breeders and Buyers Information, Breeder's & Buyer's responsibilities for this sale. And health guarantee!
(6) Registration Papers for their puppy if said puppy was purchased with papers . Registration Application is given to the new owner after Full payment has been received (note) if you purchase as pet only :Limited: then all registration papers are given after I have received your Certificate of Spay/Neuter from your Vet. Puppy Birth information will be included on your Bill Of Sale! If Purchased at a discounted rate without papers there will be no AKC papers mailed later & sales receipt shall reflect this.
Most of our Puppies are From AKC Registered Parents, some are offered without papers as pet only but that will be posted with there litter information here on the website but even puppies without papers will receive the SAME Health Guarantee as any other puppy sale, they are the same Healthy quality as any puppy.
(7) A free Sample bag of the Puppy Food they are currently eating and Feeding Guide for them as well .
(8) All puppies are groomed their first time by me before leaving, this includes (Nails clipped several times, Ear's are cleaned , pads are trimmed 3 times and puppy is given a nice Bath and slowly dried at least 24 hours prior to leaving me. Each puppy is Given a Capstar tablet at least 1 hrs Prior to leaving Just in case Momma Carried a flea into the litter from outside, It can happen...!!! )
PICK OF THE LITTER" LIMITED NUMBER OF SPOTS ARE OFFERED: NOTE NEW RATE AS OF 4-1-2010 ($200.00) YOU ARE GIVEN THE FIRST PICK OF THE LITTER FOR THE SEX YOU HAVE REQUESTED ( Male/Female) (NO COLORS or SIZE CAN BE GUARANTEED, BUT WE CAN PREDICT WHAT SHOULD BE PRODUCED IN A BREEDING PAIR). NOTICE IS SENT UPON WHELPING OF THE LITTER WITHIN 2 DAYS WITH PHOTOS. WE HAVE A VARIETY OF SIZES TO PICK FROM HERE.
Most Pups produced here are (SMALLS TO A SMALL STANDARD, at TIMES WE DO HAVE IMPERIALS ) , IF WE EXPECT THOSE SIZES TO BE PRODUCED , IT IS LISTED.
IF YOU HAVE PLACED THE DEP, BASED IN HOPES OF A CERTAIN COLOR AND NONE WHERE PRODUCED, YOU MAY TRANSFER YOUR FULL DEPOSIT TO THE NEXT AVAIL. LITTER AND THE FULL AMOUNT WILL BE APPLIED OR YOU MAY ASK FOR PARTIAL REFUND OF $50.00 IF YOU DON'T WISH TO WAIT.AS WE DO NOT GUARANTEE A COLOR TO BE BORN... ($150.00 IS RETAINED AS A FEE FOR HOLDING A SPOT ON THE WAITING LIST SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO CANCEL) A $200.00 DEP. IS REQUIRED FOR PICK OF THE LITTER SPOTS AND IS APPLIED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE. SHOULD YOU PLACE A DEPOSIT AND A LITTER IS PRODUCED , YOU JUST CHANGE YOUR MIND LATER AND WANT TO CANCEL, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. (We ask all this to ensure a buyer is Serious about adopting our fur babies)
STANDBY WAITING LIST : REQUIRES $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE AND IS APPLIED TOWARDS THE PURCHASE PRICE. THIS HOLDS YOU A SPOT FOR A PUPPY . BY 4 WEEKS OLD YOU ARE NOTIFIED WHAT PUPPIES ARE AVAIL. AFTER PICK OF THE LITTER OWNERS HAVE CHOSEN THEIR BABIES BUT BEFORE THE LITTER IS ADVERTISED TO THE PUBLIC. IN MOST CASE'S THERE ARE NO PUPS LEFT TO POST TO THE PUBLIC ONCE THE WAITING LIST HAS BEEN FULFILLED!!! The Fee is non-refundable but may be Transferred to my next available litter if NO Pups remain to offer you in the current litter.
Note: When you are Looking for a particular color such as a Solid color Red, remember this puppy will be dark at birth and lighten up as it matures. In all colors there are various shades of that same color (Example: Reds: Dark red, med red, light to light golden red) When I except a dep. For a red then it will range within these colors. I can Not guarantee a dark or a light, only its coat appears red. I Do not accept Pick of the litter dep. For a puppy on it's point colors such as: liver or Blue request, we can only hope for these colors and dep. Are not refunded based on these point colors. Requests are taken for gender only but, I will direct you to the most likely Litter that may produce the color you are looking or hoping for, I am pretty good at that, it is a bit harder if it is the dams first litter ok.
Deposits are non-refundable unless the breeder can not fulfill the puppy order placed as stated above for Pick of the litter. Fee's are non-refundable , If you are on the waiting list the 50.00 fee is only refunded if no puppies are produced AND There are no Upcoming litters planned & Due within A YEAR . The buyers fee's are transferred to those next avail. litters only if A Buyer request a transfer in writing. Otherwise the 50.00 fee is forfeited.
Reference for the Potential: Puppy Buyer or Breeder: Costs of Breeding & Raising a Litter. SO OFTEN I HEAR: WHY SO MUCH FOR YOUR PUPPIES, I hope this explains: CLICK TO READ> http://www.fancydancingshihtzu.com/FWThumbnails/Cost of breeding & raising litters.doc
PRICES are based on : SIZE (estimated adult weight), COLOR AND SEX. ALSO, UNCOMMON COLORS OR SOLIDS ARE SLIGHTLY HIGHER AS ARE THE X-SMALLS & IMPERIALS. AS FOLLOWS:
A NONREFUNDABLE HOLDING fee is required TO hold your puppy . This amount will be applied to the balance due when the puppy is ready to go and subtracted from the Purchase Price.
BASIC PRICE LIST: DEPENDS ON ,NOT OF RARE COLOR , IMPERIAL SIZE or full AKC---, Price will vary
PET ONLY -Spay and Neuter contract required , Price Vary due to size , color and sex.
LIMITED: " Standard Size Are sold For less then the Smaller or Imperials and Prices posted are as Pet only/Limited unless otherwise noted. Each puppy will be priced as they are posted in the Nursery. My Pups are not Cheap, not in price nor quality !
IF YOU WOULD LIKE BREEDING RIGHTS (FULL REG.) PLEASE CONTACT ME, THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
(IMPERIAL MALES ONLY "to be determined based on pedigree & color")
Prices are subject to change based on the Breeding pairs and Pedigree they carry unless, the price has been posted along with each puppy in the nursery .
If the price is not posted then please, call for a Current Quote. REMEMBER: Smaller & Rare (non-traditional) color will be higher! Most of My Imperials start at $900.00/PET-Limited and up.
I apply a Discount off your total if (2) pups are purchased at the same time by the SAME BUYER going to the same address, as it is nice to see them stay together in one home.
If you purchased a Puppy without Breeding rights (Spay or Neuter contract) you will have 30 days to contact me if you change your mind and Later want to purchase the breeding rights as well, Providing I agree to grant breeding Rights. After the 30 day's of date purchased , no changes will be allowed and pet must be Spay/Neutered in order to comply with the Sales & Health Contract.
SHIH TZU ARE GREAT IN PAIRS !! AND MOST OF ALL, FUN FOR THE FAMILY TO WATCH THE 2 PLAY!
Fill out your puppy Application today: Make sure you write in If you want a current puppy or You wish to be placed on my waiting list! Just click Here: http://www.fancydancingshihtzu.com/puppyapplication.htm
Sales/ Health guarantee (outline only ) : All Sales are for a wonderful Pet, some are given full AKC, some are Limited or No papers....
OUTLINE OF the Health Guarantee given :::
Under the following warranties and conditions and NO other warranties or conditions, either expressed or implied will be binding. All Holding Fee's are NON-Refundable. However should the said puppy die your dep. Will be transferred to another pup /next litter if non are avail at this time(1.)That the above described dog is a (purebred) and/or (registered) dog with the American Kennel Club/Continental Kennel Club or both. A registration application will be furnished to buyer for all registered dogs/puppy. .If Limited Reg. w/ spay/neuter, reg. papers are given Upon Proof of Compliance. Health guarantee.
(1) A buyer must have the dog checked by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of purchase/pick-up. If the dog is found to be in poor health due to: IF PUPPY IS DIAGNOSED BY YOUR VET AND A 2nd. VETERINARIAN OF MY APPROVAL, AS HAVING A DEBILITATING HEREDITARY DEFECT EXCLUDING THOSE LISTED BELOW THAT would PREVENT YOUR PUPPY FROM SERVING YOU AS A PET WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A REPLACEMENT PUPPY OF EQUAL VALUE OF THE SAME BREED AND THE PUPPY YOU HAVE WILL BE RETURNED TO US with any registration papers, health records and puppy packs given Upon purchase. Receipt of 72 hour Vet check is to be mailed from your Vet to Breeder within 7 days to constitute this contract.
2 , it may be returned and replaced by the seller for another puppy equal value or 100% of your purchase price be applied toward a puppy of greater value, provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected within those 3 days. If you choose not to have the pup examined by a veterinarian within 3 days, you waive your right to return the pup @ buyers expense & Voids all this contract. Certificate of health will be required from buyers Vet upon all returns for replacement. If no puppies are avail, one from the next avail. Litter will be chosen for you.
3.Great care has been exercised to control and eliminate parasites and/or skin conditions such as intestinal worms, coccidiosis, fleas, mites and giardia Since these conditions are somewhat common, we cannot guarantee this puppy to be totally parasite free. Because these conditions are easily treated, they are not conditions that will constitute a return or a replacement puppy, (under the 72 hour Vet exam terms)
4.If the puppy should die before reaching 12 months of age due to a diagnosed genetic life threatening genetic disorder (this does not include ( stenotic snares and umbilical hernia as these are somewhat common), it will be replaced with a puppy of equal value or 100% of your purchase price be applied toward a puppy of equal or greater value. If a similar puppy is not available at the time, one will be selected from the first available litter by breeder.
5.The dog will NOT be replaced if it should die from conditions resulting from abuse, neglect, accident or sickness contracted after purchase. This puppy should remain indoors away from other pets until it has received its 3rd set of vaccinations. Please do not take it to your pet shops before this time due to contamination from other pets. Do not allow outsiders to handle your pup without 1st washing and sanitizing their hands.
6.This guarantee extends to the original purchaser only. If the pup is Bred, resold or given away guarantee is void. All monies are non-refundable, so be sure you can accept the responsibility of a puppy. Seller/Breeder does not want any pups to go to any shelter, research lab, or rescue facility but shall be returned to the breeder.
7.You, as the owner, are REQUIRED to a) keep dog current on all vaccinations, b)keep dog on monthly heart worm preventative, and c)if illness occurs, the dog is to receive immediate veterinarian care and all prescribed treatment is to be followed or this will void this contract. You must keep these records in order to file any claims.
8. If the dog should die within the first 12 months of age, Seller is to be notified within 48 hours of the death. Seller requests that an autopsy/necropsy be performed to determine the exact cause of death before validating this agreement. The results shall be sent to the seller in writing to be examined by sellerfs veterinarian. The expense of the autopsy/necropsy shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buyer waives any rights to return this dog if he/she has been used as a breeder, this puppy is pet only under health guarantee. Buyer agrees not to re-sale without breederfs prior approval, in writing, before doing so or Breeder has the right to retrieve this puppy and refund no monies .I, as the breeder has the sole right to determine it is a qualified home..
9. WRITTEN PROOF WILL BE REQUIRED TO VERIFY ALL OF THE ABOVE.
10. THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VETERINARIAN or SHIPPING/TRAVEL COSTS INCURRED BY THE DOG/PUPPY OR BUYER ( BUYER is Whofs SIGNATURE APPEARS BELOW).. WHEREFORE the above named Seller and Buyer have executed the foregoing contract of sale on date signed in: State of _West Virginia_ We have read this contract, understand fully and acknowledge the receipt of same. We are not relying on any verbal statements not contained herein. Above are the Original contract terms and guidelines of all sales. All legal issues listed on the bottom.@No other terms will apply.
NOTE: All buyers are required to show a photo ID upon Pick-Up of said Puppy! No ID, No puppy,,, we want to know this puppy left with the proper buyer who we have consulted with and is Listed on the Sale as the new owner. This is for the Protection of the Buyers as well as the puppies and weeds out Alot of Fraud & Puppy mill Brokers.. Thank you for understanding our concern..
I plan to add a Pre-Paid registration Options in 2013 to my policies, Meaning:
Buyer pre-pays the $30.00 Reg. Fee for puppy registration: to the breeder, If Full reg. was given breeder will register your puppy within 2 days, under buyers name and puppy name they provide and AKC Registration Certificate will be mailed from AKC to the Buyer. If Buyer has Purchased Limited Reg/ Spay or Neuter, then Buyer Shall be mailed the AKC Registration Certificate registered to Buyer upon completion of Proof of Compliance of Contract. The registration Fees are in ADDITION to the Purchase price listed for the puppy/Dog.
Sizes and colors can not be guaranteed: Colors change and sizes can only be estimated to best of our knowlage and experience. Exercise and diet plays a key roll in the size your puppy will be and that is out of our control once they leave our care.